This blog is about quality. Quality always trumps quantity for me. I rather have one good pair of shoes than a closet full of cheaply-made ones. I don’t eat McDonalds, but I love a juicy burger made with fresh ingredients and a lot of love. I’ve always been very observant of the little details: tailor-made suits with real pocket squares; the precision of art + science in a well-made camera lens; handmade pastas and food made from scratch; the stitching in a fine Italian shoe … the list goes on. For me, less is more. This is where I will share examples of quality things — sometimes it’s food I make and other times it will be anything that catches my observant eye. Enjoy.
- Rainy Sunday. #portrait #portrait #power #fashion #blackandwhite #blackandwhitephotography… instagram.com/p/BYlJtb5HMK8/ 3 months ago
- Happy Saturday. #nikon #power #fashion #portrait #location #strong #model #newyork #brooklyn… instagram.com/p/BYjfafGnxyo/ 3 months ago
- Transformation. Bringing out what's within. Being different. Being you. All of you. Making… instagram.com/p/BYi3N4lHmn4/ 3 months ago
- Hope everyone is killing Friday as Anastasia is in this photo. Looking forward to hitting the… instagram.com/p/BYgmHdEHvur/ 3 months ago
- Grab Monday by the balls. Get it done attitude!! #success #ambition #elinchrom #nikon… instagram.com/p/BYVhVsWHofZ/ 3 months ago