This blog is about quality. Quality always trumps quantity for me. I rather have one good pair of shoes than a closet full of cheaply-made ones. I don’t eat McDonalds, but I love a juicy burger made with fresh ingredients and a lot of love. I’ve always been very observant of the little details: tailor-made suits with real pocket squares; the precision of art + science in a well-made camera lens; handmade pastas and food made from scratch; the stitching in a fine Italian shoe … the list goes on. For me, less is more. This is where I will share examples of quality things — sometimes it’s food I make and other times it will be anything that catches my observant eye. Enjoy.
- Assistant light testing yesterday. #brooklyn #setlife #brooklyn #blackandwhite… instagram.com/p/BYBYyw9ngJA/ 1 day ago
- Stretch. Yoga time. Happy Sunday. #yoga #strength #strong #power #win #winner #blackandwhite… instagram.com/p/BYBP-UlnYrW/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BXys7wHgDet/ 6 days ago
- Take a bite outta Monday. Happy day!!! Looking forward to he week ahead. #bold #womanpower… instagram.com/p/BXxfMw6AuuE/ 1 week ago
- All black everything. Dangerous. #bold #brooklyn #womanpower #portraits #blackandwhite… instagram.com/p/BXs8ZK8goDf/ 1 week ago