This blog is about quality. Quality always trumps quantity for me. I rather have one good pair of shoes than a closet full of cheaply-made ones. I don’t eat McDonalds, but I love a juicy burger made with fresh ingredients and a lot of love. I’ve always been very observant of the little details: tailor-made suits with real pocket squares; the precision of art + science in a well-made camera lens; handmade pastas and food made from scratch; the stitching in a fine Italian shoe … the list goes on. For me, less is more. This is where I will share examples of quality things — sometimes it’s food I make and other times it will be anything that catches my observant eye. Enjoy.
- Posted @withrepost • @l5_hats Ain’t no Monday blues here! We’re kicking the week off right with inspiration from th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Posted @withrepost • @l5_hats It may be raining in NYC today, but it’s a Happy Friday. Is it raining where you’re a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- https://t.co/mQIIl3Mbe0 3 months ago
- https://t.co/rQZMV1IOwi 3 months ago
- I’m embracing winter with lots of color this year. Each color has a different effect for me. Red fuels my passion a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago